Sunday 5 February 2017

You're a whack job!

I made an error in judgement and I was quite the catty madam until I realised I had the facts jumbled oops.

Well, as soon as I realised my mistake I sought to rectify it immediately with an admission of guilt and an apology taking full responsibility.

Even though wow I was on the receiving end of a lot of swearing which is not really pleasant but in the circumstances I can sort of understand, one person doing a 180 for no apparent reason.

I'm glad I didn't swear back now, although I wasn't really fuming just slightly miffed at having my nice evening ruined. 

I squared up and explained that I had no excuse other than getting confused and wasn't expecting anything but just to be heard.

This was not welcomed in the slightest but I still said my peace and apologised. I think by the second or third vicious sarcastic barb I was done being tolerant. 

Yes I was at fault and I was wrong, however it was a small misunderstanding. I really wasn't expecting this sort of drama.

It's one of those sad silly moments in life that happens. Who doesn't make mistakes but I'm nobody's punching bag anymore. Been there, done that, won't be abused anymore.

Take the apology, don't take the apology. To purlong the bitterness is just juvenile. 

I know you want me to crawl on my hands and knees on broken glass or split my wrists or be miserable forever grovelling but it's not going to happen.

I said I was sorry and I meant it. I explained what happened and it was unfortunate. I'm not going to carry on fighting. I walked away and moved on now. 

I did the right thing in the end. I'm fine with not being forgiven but the insults are tiresome, so carry on without an audience.

Second update. I was wrong about you. You launched an unprovoked attack on me for no reason so you are looking for any excuse to antagonise me instead of laughing it off as a stupid blunder.

In the beginning you were sweetness and light but look at you now spitting venom and making yourself out to be holier than thou while you paint me as the horrible person.

I can have my own independant thoughts and feelings. I can vent for the sake of it and see the good in others but I'm not a pushover and won't be mistreated just because the other person is thoughtless and inconsiderate to my plight.

I don't understand your agenda. If I had not apologised or just carried on with the false accusations I could understand you being angry but that didn't happen so you and your righteous attitude need to just disappear and leave me in peace.

One day you'll make a simple mistake and crave forgiveness and I hope that person gives you a taste of your own bittersweet medicine. 

Then maybe you will understand human nature. Nobody is perfect. Not even you!

Third update. You need to seek professional help. You masquerade as someone else without telling me it's you and by this time, any newcomer I see I'm wary of. You talk nicely and I am none the wiser.

Today you go around the houses and say thanks for the chat last night and it's me, like I can tell who "me" is and then you say you were offering an olive branch and I should have recognised you. I'm a psychic now am I??

Then when I'm polite but distant you are quick to go back to your poison spouting words. I'm this, I'm that, blah blah....showing your true colours.

As wrong as I was in the way I treated you at least I had the balls to face you and show you it was me. 

I apologised and spoke directly to you and made no real excuse but you thought you would mingle, hide in the shadows and that what..? I'd forgive you for being a bitch? For being thoroughly nasty and stressing me out?

You had your chance. You could have said look, I'm bitter and I need some time and then perhaps later on we can talk but no you just went into full persecution mode even after I walked away.

Did you realise how much of a dick you were? Did you miss the fun, the way I made you laugh? Did you fear rejection so think you would weedle your way back? 

You're psychotic and noone is going to put up with your bullshit attitude.

I wash my hands of you. Karma sucks doesn't it?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D