Saturday 4 February 2017

Say what you mean schmuck!

Don't insult me and then panic when I call you out on it and retaliate. Say what you mean and make it constructive. 

Don't expect me to be like you or do things the way you do. I have my own methods which I like and that work for me.

If you have the balls to try and goad me into doing something with a passive aggressive comment, you had better be ready for the fallout that follows because it will not be pretty.

Back up what you say and why. Make it something I can think about and consider. 

I will respect you for speaking your mind and having opinions that differ to mine. If however you approach me and thoughtlessly try to tear me down, I will spit fire and you will see a whole different side of me that you will not soon forget.

Worst of all, if you then backtrack your comments by saying "I was just joking." 

Then all hell will break loose and not only will I lose all respect for you by not sticking to your convictions but I will also show you how flawed your logic is, that I am impervious to insults and lastly how deficient you are as a human being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D