Tuesday 7 February 2017

Welcome to my colourful world!

Having signed up to five blogging platforms you would think i would have grasped the concept better that my first post should have been more of an introduction but I think I find talking about myself the hardest. 

I'm in my late thirties, female and from the UK. That's how vague I tend to be and not really share that much private information until much later down the road.

I find myself more comfortable with listening to others and trying to unearth what makes them tick. I don't intend to share my name. 

I like the idea of staying anonymous because I have more candor that way and I need to be able to express myself without revealing too many details and feeling vulnerable and raw.

I looked at a website just now that connects bloggers together but I don't think it's for me really. I want to stay in the shadows but also in a small way connect with likeminded people. 

I'm not going to be connecting my twitter or facebook account where I am visible to the world.

I chose the nickname Firecracker on my old blog because I can have an explosive temper but I also have this spirited side. 

Many people call me bubbly. Which at times I can be but I also prefer smaller groups or even talking on a one to one basis. I am quite used to joking around and not taking myself to seriously.

There are just many sides to my personality. This blog as you can see has more of a diary theme to it and I don't think I will be uploading photos to it at the moment. 

I just want to keep it simple, clean and different to all the clinical but stylish blogs I come across.

I am a singlet by choice and have no kids or pets. I am working on developing two book ideas that came to me and also trying to get this blog sightly noticed by a handful of people.

If you read all my posts and I will be surprised and grateful if you do, you will find some are not in the right order and that is because I copied and pasted most of them from old site.

I ended up deleting most of them and just keeping a few. There were a hundred altogether so it took a while.

I relish having my own time and space doing whatever I feel like but when I am with my friends or family I just immerse myself and have a blissful time engaging with them. 

I can swing from being overly flirtatious to absolutely indifferent. it all depends upon how I'm feeling and the company that I'm with.

I will be talking about my writing, my interpersonal relationships and how I deal with certain barriers in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D