Thursday 16 February 2017

Unavailability

Despite a massive recurring theme of dramas happening to me I have finally made it to my mums, bruised feet and all. 

The day just started off right. I had a deep blissful night sleep which is rare for me. The bus driver skipped many stops to get to the station and I was picked up about fifteen minutes later.

I opened my Christmas gifts that were bundled together in a bright red bag and they consisted of quite a few goodies. 

Sparkling White Diamonds perfume, my favourite and another perfume by Elizabeth Arden that I have already forgotten the name of but it smells delightful. Followed by a Lynx giftset, Amazon and Tesco giftcards and makeup brushes.

I didn't expect all that fuss to be honest but it's gratefully received after a poor start to my week. I also just found out I have won my second prize of the year which is in the form of paypal credit. 

The first was a set of hair tonics which has not arrived yet and I'll have to chase it soon.

I've told my friends I'm going to be unavailable for my duration here. I just want to switch off completely and unwind without any distractions or any feelings of obligations. 

I'm not sure whether I'll do the same with my penpals. I probably will just send a quick email to let them know my replies will be delayed for a short time until I get back.

I already feel so much calmer and relaxed as though things have already turned around for the better. I should try and get some sleep now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D