Sunday 5 February 2017

Spin/rotate or pulsating face brushes

I'm thinking about investing in one of those face brushes because although my skin is mostly clear with minimal breakouts, it goes through stages of being really dry or severely oily and I also have a few acne scars too.

I've been watching a few youtube reviews and tutorials and I've actually seen a few I could have applied to try at a reduced price but those ones weren't the type I was after. 

I figure I will hedge my bets and get a multi head attachment device with at least one sponge incase the brush is too soft or too hard and then I'll have a backup.

The vibration types make you do all the work and I'm not quite sure how deeply they penetrate the skin, so I think I will pick the rotating spin brushes because you can see that they make the effort to cleanse the face thoroughly and take the effort out of using it.

Also I will make sure to get a rechargeable one as there is no way I shall be wasting money buying batteries every two seconds and dipping into my budget. 

If I get a waterproof style then I can take it in the shower and it might be great as an overall skin exfoliant.

There is quite a few scattered around Ebay and Amazon but I'm not going to be spending more than £15 on mine as they are competitively priced and it's not something I desperately need.

I just want to try it if it's beneficial plus it will be like getting a facial at home when it massages my face.

**Update** I've been using my cheap and cheerful face brush that I purchased on Amazon and my skin has been so smooth that I actually forgot to apply moisturiser for the last few days. 

My face is glowing and if I didn't have blemish scars it would look as though I was wearing foundation, so I'm really pleased that I chose this model.

The heads I find take ages to dry so I switch between them but my favourite is the firmer brush that deeply cleans my pores. 

It's lightweight and comfortable to hold and I can rest it on the stand provided. I never linked to my review because my name was on it but I've changed it so here is the link for anyone curious..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cleansing-Electric-Rotation-Waterproof-Exfoliator/dp/B01KHUI9R8?ref=pf_ov_at_pdctrvw_dp 

It's just a regular link, not an affiliate, for the purpose of seeing the type of brush I bought and reading the review :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D