Friday 3 February 2017

Fifth blogsite

This is now my fifth site that I have tried to find a home to blog away into. A few sites went bankrupt, some are riddled with errors and others I just found overly complicated and unappealing.

I always used to write my feelings in a diary and I still have a paper one for appointments and small notes but then I switched to A4 pads for my journals and I found I was writing about the same issues and not really seeing anything resolved, it just seemed to fester there unproductively.

When an opportunity came up to blog and earn Amazon vouchers I thought this is my chance to have a go at blogging and open myself up as I am quite reserved and give very little away. 

I started off small just talking about my day and various events happening or approaching and got some very positive feedback which encouraged me to share more.

Then I found myself blogging about my past memories which are still raw to this day but this time when I let it all out, all the pent up frustration, anger, sorrow and resentment I felt was totally purged from me and cleansed as though it was now released into the universe and had lost its hold over me.

This worked well for quite a few issues that were buried in my past but for the problems that were ongoing it was just a temporary reprieve. 

It still helps me focus on the troubling areas though and either work towards a solution or cope with it,  instead of letting it overwhelm me to the point where I have no clarity.

I am hoping that this website will remain easy to use and customise because I have been looking around for a week now and have found nothing appealing out there, this caters for all my needs so I shall continue to experiment with it and hope it remains a stress-free experience. 

This time however I am definitely not going to let myself go crazy if I can't personalise it the way I want it to be. I will instead let my writing speak for itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D