Saturday 4 February 2017

Inspiration comes in many forms

I feel especially inspired today despite having a restless sleep. I listened to this positive asmr video that was uplifting when the words soaked in.

Then downloaded some feel-good tunes and just woke up feeling refreshed and bursting with ideas. I've managed to make both long term and short term notes about what I want to happen and why.

I was stumped on changing the name for this place and had a really naff name until today I was brainstorming and plucking random words and using the thesaurus to find some more obscure versions and eventually after jotting down a dozen of my favourite words. 

Boom I found what I was searching for and hurried to change it over.

I miss reading books at night that usually helped me to relax but since I am now writing my own I can't stand the thought of reading some else's vision. I want my own to come to life too much.

Talking to friends, watching movies, listening to music, going for a walk... find out what inspires you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D